Here is a cool sample for a custom push notification post.
How It Works:
- We have a separate website login for you to access.
- You can enter whatever text, information, details that you want for an event, promotion, notice, that you want your audience to receive in an easy web editor (it looks pretty much like using any text editing program like Microsoft Word).
- Add any photos you want too!
- Type what the text notification text will be in a separate box.
- Drop us an email that you have a notification drafted and we will do the rest!
Why Is This Awesome To Use?
- When one of your app users clicks on the notification you send them, they will go directly to the link that has the full length notification you have entered. Any notification can link anything you want. Instead of it just being a 140 character notification that can only be read once, you can send your audience to something longer that gives as much detail as you want. . .along with as many photos as you want!
- Also, your past notifications will be saved in the app and can be looked anytime a user want to see them. We can delete them at any point in the future you would like us to.
"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."